Tips for glowing skin in summers
Posted May 12, 2011on:
Summers is about getting to the minimal of the clothes and carry the summer fake tan boldly. But to look good in baring that skin, you need to take care of your skin which you have ignored in last three seasons.
So time to put on your favorite summer dress by following few simple tips to maintain your skin-
- Exfoliate your skin- Getting rid of the dead cells of your body is the best way to have an ever glowing skin. Thus grab a body scrub and hit the shower.
- Hydrate your body with a summer scented lotion- Use a refreshing and fast absorbing fruity lotion after you dry off from your shower.
- Get a safe tan glow- Use a sunless tanner to give that straight out of the beach look.
- Take care of your feet- Go and get a pedicure or give yourself a home- pedicure to enjoy the sandal season. Use a foot scrub and file, few times a week to soften your skin.
- Protect your skin by sunscreen- Apply a sunscreen every 1-2 hours when you are in the sun to ensure safe sun fun. Use a daily moisturizer that contains Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant.
- Healthy diet- Eat foods rich in antioxidants, including leafy vegetables, blueberries and melons. Protein rich food helps nourish skin and repair damage.
- Stick to simple make up- Stick to the basics: mascara, lip gloss, concealer, and use a bronzing blush.
- Hair Free summer- Get regular waxing done to get rid of the sun tanning.
- Maintain body fluid content- Fluid intake ensures healthy skin which otherwise dehydrates to dark and dull skin. Take ample intake of water or other fluid supplements all summer long.
Have a healthy Skin this summer!!!